Welcome to my totally new blogspot! It will be a place for me to post stuff regarding my practice as well as a method to keep me motivated (since I have the issue of leaving things in the middle, unfinished). Since it's my very first time with a blog, I ask that you bare with me and my... mediocre results!
I intend to include things such as: the deities I work with (info on them, perhaps some of the hymns I made/will make for them - as soon as I translate them that is - etc), sketchy descriptions and sharings of rituals, spells and other formulas I use (I won't be handing out details so don't even ask), my "calendar" (the sacred days) and of course, the aspects and fields my path focuses and touches upon. Additionally, I will include my own conclusions, theories and beliefs, definitions and terminology and many other things.
I'll start with definitions and fundamental beliefs so that you'll know where I come from and what is the base for my practice/actions and things I'll be saying in the future. The first actual post will be a summary of my path (what I believe in, how I call my path and its aspects, what I do etc) and a little about me (although most, if not all of you reading this will know me). Next I'll make a post with definitions (and explanatory notes) and then expand on each of my path's aspects.
Hope you'll find this somewhat interesting!
I intend to include things such as: the deities I work with (info on them, perhaps some of the hymns I made/will make for them - as soon as I translate them that is - etc), sketchy descriptions and sharings of rituals, spells and other formulas I use (I won't be handing out details so don't even ask), my "calendar" (the sacred days) and of course, the aspects and fields my path focuses and touches upon. Additionally, I will include my own conclusions, theories and beliefs, definitions and terminology and many other things.
I'll start with definitions and fundamental beliefs so that you'll know where I come from and what is the base for my practice/actions and things I'll be saying in the future. The first actual post will be a summary of my path (what I believe in, how I call my path and its aspects, what I do etc) and a little about me (although most, if not all of you reading this will know me). Next I'll make a post with definitions (and explanatory notes) and then expand on each of my path's aspects.
Hope you'll find this somewhat interesting!